This Product is In Stock
Free shipping w/ $700.00 minimum order*.
D-Link 10/100/1000 32BIT Low Profile PCI GIGABIT ETHERNET NETWORK Adapter
LP-PCI Fast Ethernet NIC Card w/ low profile bracket
Half Height PCI Network Card,for micro and mini desktops, Replaces Gateway, Compaq, HP, and Dell, OEM installed PCI Half Height Network Adapters, half height ethernet card
Order must be recieved and processed before 4PM Central Time for same day shipping.
Card ships with both standard height ATX and Low Profile 3 inch Bracket.
HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING
The D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T) delivers high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PC. Connect to your Gigabit home or business network and transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, access music, documents, movies, and photos that are shared on your network. You can also access your network’s available high-speed Internet connection to check e-mail, browse the web, and chat with friends and family online. In addition, with blazing fast Gigabit speed and the 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) feature, you can make and receive jitter-free Voice over IP (VoIP) calls as well as experience lag-free LAN gaming.
This Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter includes advanced features such as Wake-On-LAN and 802.3x. Computers and operating systems that support the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) can remotely wake your PC from anywhere on the network with the Wake-On-LAN feature. With the support for 802.3x flow control, data is received and transmitted smoothly to and from the network.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
This Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter is automatically detected by Windows® during installation, simplifying the setup process. Supporting IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards, this Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter ensures compatibility with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks. Additionally, it utilizes auto- negotiation to automatically adjust to the highest supported transfer rate (up to 2Gbps in full duplex mode).
Transfer files faster and enjoy smooth network gaming by adding high performance Gigabit wired network connectivity to your desktop PC with the D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T).
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Connect to your wired home or business network by adding a D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T) to your desktop computer. Transfer files across your network up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, you can access shared documents, music, and photos from other computers in your network. If your network has a high-speed Internet connection, you can also check e-mail, browse the Web, and chat with friends and family online.
Setting up your D-Link Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter is easy. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Installation Guide and your computer will be networked in minutes. If you need additional help, visit the award-winning D-Link Customer Support Web Site for answers to frequently asked questions, product downloads, and easy access to the friendly D-Link customer support team.
• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Nway Auto-Negotiation
• IEEE 802.1p Priority Tagging
• IEEE 802.1q VLANs
• PCI Local Bus Master 2.1/2.2 Support
• Plug-and-Play Installation
• Supports PCI 2.1/2.2 ACPI Power Management Wake-On-LAN
• Compliant to PC 99 Standard (Magic Packet, LinkChg and Microsoft wake-up frame)
• Independent 2Kb Receive and Transmit FIFOs
• Advanced Cable Diagnostics (Windows Utility)
• Jumbo Frame Support
Network Data Transfer Rate:
• Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
• Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
• Windows Server® 2008 (x86/x64), Windows 7® (x86/x64), Windows Vista® (x86/x64), Windows Server® 2003 (x86/x64), Windows® XP (x86/x64), Windows® 2000, Windows®ME, Windows® 98SE, Windows NT® 4.0
• Novell Netware 5.x, 6.x ODI driver
• Windows XP / XP-64Bit
• FTP PC/TCP
• Linux Kernal 2.6.5
• MAC OS 10.2x
• Ethernet: UTP Cat3, 4, 5 EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
• Fast Ethernet: UTP Cat5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
• FCC Class B
• 32°F to 104ºF (0°C to 40°C)
• Item (WxDxH): 1.97” x 4.72” x 0.08”
• Packaging (WxDxH): 6.69” x 9.5” x 1.5”
• 1-Year Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer with:• Windows Vista™, Windows® XP, Windows® XP 64-bit, SP2, Windows 2000 SP4** or Mac OS® X (v10.2/v10.3)***
• CD-ROM Drive
• 20MB Hard Disk Space
• 32-Bit PCI Slot
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter
• Standard & Low Profile Mounting Brackets
• Quick Installation Guide
• CD-ROM**** with:• Installation Wizard
• Product Documentation
* 1-Year Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
** Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
*** The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
**** Latest software and documentation are available at the link below
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
To Download the latest drivers for this device from D-Link click here
All issues of warranty due to defect in original workmanship must be addressed directly to D-Link, Do Not Return Defective Merchandise to Computer Care. You can access the D-Link RMA website here:
Follow any and all instructions on the website to obtain an RMA and / or replacement for defective merchandise.